Best time to plan : January to December
Why visit here?
- A less explored hill station in Salem district in Tamil Nadu.
- Named owing to the abundance of forest near the lake (Lake Forest)
- Popularly known as Jewel of South, its only one of its kind in Tamil Nadu.
- Trekker’s Paradise – Land of 7 forests.
- Must visit for romantic honeymoon, family vacations, vacationing with friends.
- A must visit place for families with children.
How to reach here?
- : Salem railway station [38km]
- : Buses available from all major towns
- : Salem airport[38km], Trichy airport[168kms]
- : Best roadtrip on 32 km Loop Road
Places of shopping:
- Salem markets
- Salem Cooperative Super Market Branch
- main bazaar
Places for long stay in Yercaud
- Montfort School
- Norton’s Bungalow
- Sri Chakra Mahameru Temple
- Manjakuvai View Point
- Karadiyur View Point
- Sri Raja Rajeswari Temple
- Arthur’s Seat
- The Sacred Hear Convent
Nearby places to visit:
- Namakkal [81kms]
- Sankagiri [68kms]
- Salem [30kms]
- Mettur [94kms]
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon