- A scenic freshwater lake.
- Pookode is a natural fresh water lake nestling amid evergreen forests and mountain slopes at an altitude of 770 meters above sea level.
- Panamaram, the rivulet which ultimately becomes Kabani River, originates from the Pookode lake.
- The lake has the shape of India's map.
- This perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is only one of its kinds in Kerala.
- The lake has abundance of blue lotus and fresh water fishes.
- Adults - Rs.10
- Child - Rs.5
- Rs.30(2 persons)
- Rs.50(5 persons)
Customise with Holiday Plans!