- A milky way, tearing apart the dense greenery of Wayanad forests.
- The Meenmutti waterfalls, gushing down and then flowing in cascades further down its course is an awesome sight to watch from here.
- On the way up to the Neelimala viewpoint, one would have the company of the coffee plantations on either side and further up, small holdings of ginger and areca nut.
- Purple flower plants and also chirping sun birds and other varieties of small birds darting in and out of the bushes.
- The dam is made up of massive stacks of stones and boulders.
Customise with Holiday Plans!