- It gets the second highest degree of rainfall in the world.
- Lakkidi is one of the highest locations in Wayanad.
- It is situated 700 m above mean sea level, atop Thamarassery ghat pass.
- The lofty mountain peaks, the gurgling stream, luxuriant vegetation and the bird's eye view of the deep valley on the south, with its winding roads, are breathtaking.
- There are a number of species including lion tailed macque, rare birds, Indian Shag, Little Cormorant , Little Green Heron , and Pond Heron.
Customise with Holiday Plans!