- A 950-acre protected river delta on the Kabini River.
- This of dense and evergreen forest is uninhabited and hence a home to rare kinds of flora and fauna.
- Its unique geographical characteristics make it a place where not only the leaves but also silence is evergreen being away from cities and thus it has become a place of attraction.
- The island surrounded by streams and river can be accessed using rafts or fiber boats run by Kerala Tourism Department.
- The caves contain drawings that range over periods from as early as 5000 BC to 1000 BC.
Customise with Holiday Plans!