- Highest peak in Wayanad, at 2,100 metres above sea level
- It is part of the Wayanad hill ranges in Western Ghats, adjoining the Nilgiri Hills in Tamil Nadu and Vellarimala in Kozhikode district
- A heart shaped lake on the way to the top of the peak is a major tourist attraction
- The lake is believed to have never dried up.
- The scenic beauty of Wayanad, which is visible from the top of Chambra, is very exhilerating.
- District Tourism Promotion Council provides guides, sleeping bags, canvases, huts and trekking implements on hire.
Customise with Holiday Plans!