Best time to plan : Throughout the Year
- Forms an edge of the Deccan plateau of South India.
- Has a luxuriant forest cover.
- Receives the maximum amount of annual rainfall compared to other regions of the state.
- Waterfall, mist covered valleys, spice plantations, hill ranges, wildlife sanctuaries, stone age sites.
- Located on the border of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
How to reach here :
: Buses are available from Trivandrum , Calicut , Mysore, Banglore
: Calicut Railway Station (86 km)
: Calicut International Airport (117 km)
Mysore Airport (Domestic Flights only) (122 km)
: Self Drive
Places to Visit Nearby :
Kozhikode (68 km)
- Ooty (109 km)
Places for Shopping :
- Market Road
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon