Saheliyon Ki Bari
- Saheliyon ki Bari was laid for a group of forty-eight young women attendants who accompanied a princess to Udaipur as part of her dowry.
- A majestic garden located in one of the shores of Fateh Sagar Lake, Saheliyon-ki-Bari has expensive lawns, shady cool walking lanes and imposing fountains.
- The museum exhibiting the huge collection of royal households is another attraction of this garden.
- It has many ancient pictures and things of the bygone period.
- The garden is embellished with numerous fountains in its four water pools, chiseled kiosks and marble elephants.
- It is also celebrated for its lotus pool and bird-fountains.
- On the banks of Fateh Sagar Lake
- Wok by the lake
- Sanskriti Restaurant
- Volcano disc restro
Customise with Holiday Plans!