Best time to plan : October to March
- A small and beautiful city in the western Indian state of Rajasthan.
- Formerly the capital of the Rajput kingdom of Mewar.
- Famous for its Lakes, Temples & Wonderful Traditions.
- One of the most romantic cities of the World and subsequently, also known as the 'Venice of East'.
- Set amidst the Aravalli Ranges of Rajasthan, and the elevated hills and the beautiful lakes make a picture-perfect backdrop to the Udaipur city.
- The Lake palace hotel is something that offers the city a visual definition.
How to reach here :
: Buses are available from Delhi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad & other major cities.
: Udaipur Railway Station
: Maharana Pratap Airport (22 km)
: Self Drive : Take NH-8 and NH-79 via Jaipur and Ajmer.
Places to Visit Nearby :
Mount Abu (120 km)
- Nathdwara (50 km)
- Ranakpur (75 km)
Places for Shopping :
- Hathi Pol
- Bada Bazaar
- Palace Road
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon