Sri Chitra Art Gallery
- Contains paintings from 18th century.
- Opened in 1935 by the then Maharaja Of Travancore, Sree Chithira Thirunal.
- Rare collection of paintings by Raja Ravi Varma, Svetlova and Nicholas Roerich.
- Exquisite works from the Mughal, Rajput And Tanjore Schools of Art.
- PaintIngs from China, Japan, Tibet and Bali.
- 3.4 km from Trivandrum Railway Station
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed on Mondays and Wednesday afternoons
- Rs.10 (Adults)
- Rs.5 (Children)
- Special discounts are offered to families and group of students
- Curries (0.8 km)
- Buraq Restaurant (1 km)
Customise with Holiday Plans!