Best time to plan : October to March
- Ancient captial of the great Chola Empire during it’s heyday.
- Name is derived from ‘Tanjan’ the legendary Asura in the Hindu mythology.
- Famous for agricultural activities and is believed to be the granary of South India because of it’s agricultural produce.
- Known intensively for its paintings, cotton sarees and handloom silk sarees which are in demand worldwide.
- Posseses the ochre foundation blocks of the most remarkable civilization of Dravidian history.
- One of the few kingdoms to expand Hinduism beyond India, a bedrock for aesthetic styles that spread from Madurai to Mekong.
Tiruchirappalli International Airport, Tamil Nadu (62 km)
Trichy Junction, Tiruchirappalli (58km)
- Madurai (147 km)
- Puducherry(149 km)
- Rameswaram(169 km)
- Yelagiri(207 km)
- Chandra Bagwan Temple
- Alagundi Temple
- Lord Murugan Temple
- Sani Bhagwan Temple
- Thirumananjeri Temple
- Thirunageshwaram Temple
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon