Prabas Patan Museum
- Derives its name from Prabhas Patan, a pilgrimage site.
- It is believed that the Moon God worshipped this Shivling at this place.
- Houses the remnants of the earlier temples, in the form of a clutter of old carved stones that are littered in a courtyard.
- Holy waters of different rivers, inscriptions, 5 domes, 12th century toranas, pillars, stone apsaras, 11th century statues of Lord Agni, Uma Maheshwara, Lord Vishnu, Parwati and Natra Bhairava.
- 1.1 km from Somnath Railway Station
- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Rs.2 (Indian)
- Rs.50 (Foreigner)
Customise with Holiday Plans!