Paanch Pandava Gufa
- This is a marvelous temple founded by the late Baba Narayandas in the year 1949.
- Late Baba Narayandas is credited as the founder of this temple,
- Dedicated to the famous five Pandava brothers of the Mahabharata.
- The temple enshrines the idols of various Hindu gods and goddesses, along with idols of the five Pandava brothers.
- Tourists and pilgrims offer their prayers to Lord Rama, Lord Shiva and Goddess Durga.
- This temple, located at an elevated place, offers a beautiful view of surrounding holy city.
- A Sanskrit college is established in the compound of this temple.
Customise with Holiday Plans!