- A Lord Krishna Temple.
- The arrow of the poacher named Jara at this spot hit Lord Krishna.
- Lord Krishna was resting in meditation pose under a peepal tree when the poacher misread the foot of Lord Krishna as a deer and hit from a distance.
- This divined leela of Lord Krishna is immortalised by a beautiful temple and an ancient peepal tree.
- The temple is known as Mahaprabhuji's Bethak, and
- A tulsi tree has been planted in Lord Krishna's memory.
- 3.9 km from Somnath Railway Station
Customise with Holiday Plans!