- Once a dense forest where Sai Baba used to meditate.
- A neem tree under which Sai Baba sat , with his followers all round ready to hear from their revered saint.
- Transformed into a beautiful garden blooming with flowers and a fountain in the center.
- Nanda Deep (lamp of bliss) and Akhanda Deep (perpetually burning lamp), lamp (the same used by Sri Sai Baba) remains constantly burning.
- 100 m from Sai Baba Temple
- 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Open All Days
- Mamta Dhaba ,Near Gurusthan Mandir
- Shri Punjab ,Palki Road
Customise with Holiday Plans!