- A must-stop spot for those who are on a pilgrimage in Shirdi.
- Here Sai Baba was first spotted by the world sitting under a neem tree, at the age of 16.
- Devotees have a firm belief that burning incense sticks at the Gurusthan can cure them of all their ailments.
- Restructured in 1941 , with a portrait as well a marble statue of Baba.
- The tomb of Sai Baba's own guru is also believed to be located here.
- 1 km away from Sainagar Shirdi Railway Station Junction
- 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Open All Days
- Hotel Sai Pardesi Restaurant , Near Samadhi Mandir
- Manoj Nashta House , Shirdi Rahata
Customise with Holiday Plans!