- A large painting of Sai Baba painted by a devotee named Ambaram.
- A wooden bed where Baba was given his last bath after he passed away.
- Chavadi translates to village office, where village records were kept and taxes collected
- Sai Baba would spend his nights, on an alternating basis, particularly during his later years.
- Every Thursday evening, at 7:30 PM a large procession bearing Baba's palanquin with his image in it is carried out from the Samadhi temple to Dwarak Mai and finally to Chavadi.
- Within the Sai Baba Sansthan Complex
- 5 a.m. to Noon
- 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Open All Days
- Manoj Nashta House ,Shirdi Rahata
- Neem Restaurant ,Post Office Road
Customise with Holiday Plans!