Best time to plan : September to November
- Shirdi is the place where Sai Baba lived for many decades and finally attained samadhi.
- A small town with narrow lanes fringed by small stalls selling flowers, sweets, trinkets and other items that devotees offer to Sai Baba.
- Devotional and popular Bollywood songs mingle to create a most eclectic medley as one walks down the streets.
- The world's largest solar cooker cooks food for thousands of devotees everyday and one can eat this food for a nominal price of INR 10 per meal.
How to reach here :
: Shirdi Bus Stand
: Sainagar Shirdi Railway Station
: Aurangabad Airport
: Self Drive : Aurangabad - 144 km
Ahmednagar - 94 km
Manmad - 60 km
Mumbai - 302 km
Nashik - 119 km
Pune - 205 km
Women Safety :
Shirdi is a safe place for women
Do's and Dont's :
- Try to visit temple early morning to avoid long queues
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon