Tyarekoppa Lion Safari
- A great place to enjoy the unaltered nature and wildlife.
- Famous for the rare species of lions and tigers.
- Bears and deers of different varieties are also found.
- Forest department organizes safaris regularly into the deep jungles.
- One gets to see here lions, tigers, cheetah, bear, deer and many more magnificent animals.
- Enjoy bird watching as there are few Migratory birds that come here during the season.
- Inside the Shettihali Sanctuary near the Tunga Anicut Dam (10 Km from Shimoga)
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed on Tuesdays
Customise with Holiday Plans!