- A village known for its rich past and culture.
- A Lord Shiva temple of historical importance is located here.
- The temple devoted to Lord Rameshwara is a finest example of three styles of architecture namely Hoysala, Dravidian and Kadamba.
- Temple also houses the shrines of Lord Veerbhadra and Goddess Parvati.
- A museum here containing old manuscripts written during the Keladi dynasty.
- 80 km from Shimoga Bus Stand
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed on Saturdays and Sundays
- Hotel Swagat, Near Bus Stand, Siddapur
- Hotel Vijaya Bharati, Main Road, Siddapur
Customise with Holiday Plans!