- The tallest untiered waterfalls in India.
- A major tourist attraction in Karnataka and Soth India.
- The second-highest plunge waterfall of India.
- The spellbinding view, which creates a truly memorable experience.
- Regularly mistaken as the highest waterfalls of India.
- Also known as Gerosappa Falls or the Joga Falls.
- Second only to the Nohkalikai Falls of Meghalaya, Jog falls drops about a huge 253 m (850 ft.) in a single fall.
- With a total drop height of 253 m, the 2nd highest waterfall in India.
- Probably one of the most majestic, around the globe.
- Sure to give you memories of a lifetime.
- Faint cover of clouds, unforgiving gush of water and an occasional hint of rainbow.
- Reaching here is pretty easy from Mangalore, Hubli, Bangalore and Goa.
- Most beautiful after monsoons.
- 9.7 km from Talavata Bus Stand (100 km from the Shimoga City)
- Sunrise to Sunset
- NOTE : A Laser Light Show and Musical Karanji show is also held at the falls, everyday between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Hotel Shubham, L.L.R Road ,Durgigudi Shimoga
- Pinxx, Royal Orchid Central Shimoga
Customise with Holiday Plans!