Best time to plan : July to January
- The cultural hub of the state of Karnataka.
- Literally means 'The Face of Shiva‘.
- Lies on both sides of the Western Ghats.
- Picturesque landscape, gorgeous waterfalls and mystical temples.
- Famous Jog falls here is the highest waterfall in India.
- Has been a home to several great dynasties and kingdoms.
- Packed with several marvels of nature.
- Its raw beauty will leave you absolutely enchanted.
- Blessed with nature's bounty-landscapes with beautiful waterfalls, swaying palms and lush paddy fields.
- With four rivers namely Sharavathi, Kumudavath, Tungabhadra and Varada making their way into the city, gurgling and bubbling adds mystical charm.
- Has the biggest Areca nut market, along with many other agricultural produces like rice, chili and coconut..
How to reach here :
: Shimoga Bus Stand
: Shimoga Railway Station
: Hubli (165 km)
: Self Drive : Bangalore (275 km)
- Shimoga is a safe place for women.
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon