- A part of the seven-hill cluster.
- Offered residence to Mahatma Gandhi, who stayed here at the Georgian mansion of Rajkumari Amrit Kaur.
- Pine and deodar ladden slopes have many quaint residences, like one belongs to the family of noted painter Amrita Shergil.
- The Indian Institute of Advanced Study (established 1965), housed in the former Viceregal Lodge, which was built in 1884-88.
- It lies on the Kalka-Shimla Railway line.
- Cedar Garden, Chaura Maidan
- Honey Dew, Kachi Ghati
Customise with Holiday Plans!