- Built in 1974
- Exhibits here include archaeological artifacts, carvings, paintings and sculptures.
- It has a good collection of statues, miniatures, coins and photos from in and around Himachal Pradesh.
- Perched on a lonely hilltop known as ‘Inveram’ the serenity and the quietude of the distant mountains from here is striking
- Housed in an old Victorian mansion, Shimla Travel Guide, Holiday Plans is a tour & travel company which plans trips to any location across India in any feasible budget with best customisation in lowest budget.
- Entry Fee : Rs.20 (Indian)
- Camera Fee : Rs.50(Indian)
Rs.1500(Video with Special Permission)
- Scandal Delights, The Mall
- Wake and Bake Café , The Mall
Customise with Holiday Plans!