- Indicates the rich cultural heritage of India because Shimla has tried its best to reserve the rich and elegant traditional heritage.
- Men and women who gather and celebrate the advent of summer.
- They offer thanks for the rich harvest and the golden crop and also requests God for a repetition of the same bliss on the following year.
- May (Every Year)
- Rverence is paid to the god named as Koteshwar and to please him, goats are sacrificed.
- Natti dance and the amazing Hindola rides.
- 1st May (Every Year)
- The major deity who is worshipped at this time is Devta Bansor.
- And people make it a point to give special honor to gods named as Devta Bansor, Kilbaru and Parshu Ram.
- People also participate in Natti dance
- November (Every year)