- Nestled between the beautiful lofty ranges of the Himalayas, lies the Naldehra hill station.
- The blue skies, lush green forests and an occasional rainbow thrown in makes the place look like it has been painted on a canvas.
- 18 - hole golf course that is considered to be the most challenging golf course.
- British viceroy, Lord Curzon, discovered it.
- Perfect place to unwind and relax amidst beautiful surroundings.Shimla Travel Guide, Holiday Plans is a tour & travel company which plans trips to any location across India in any feasible budget with best customisation in lowest budget.Nestled between the beautiful lofty ranges of the Himalayas, lies the Naldehra hill station.
- Crystal Palace Restaurant (8 kms)
- Local Eataries available
Customise with Holiday Plans!