- Notable for housing one of the only two Presidential retreats in India.
- The president visits Mashobra at least once every year
- The building housing the retreat is a completely wooden structure originally constructed in 1850.
- At 3 km from Mashobra is Carignano, a beautiful picnic spot that was a villa of Chevalier Federico Peliti, an Italian photographer in India from the times of Queen Victoria.
- Wildflower Hall atChharabra, now a property of Oberoi Hotels, has been residence to Lord Kitchener as well as Lord Ripon during the British Raj.
Customise with Holiday Plans!