- Kufri is derived from the word "Kufr" meaning a lake in the local language.
- During winter a meandering path through the potato plantations turns into a popular Ski track..
- Kufri has a Himalayan Wild Life Zoo which hosts rare Antelopes, Felines and Birds including Himalayan Monal, the state bird of Himachal Pradesh.
- This region remained obscure from the rest of the world until the British 'discovered' it in 1819..
- Places to visit here : Mahasu Peak, Indira Tourist Park, Chini Bunglow, Kufri Fun World
Customise with Holiday Plans!