- Second Oldest church in North India
- One of the enduring legacies of the British Raj.
- Designed by Colonel JT Boileau in 1844 but the Church was consecrated only after 1857.
- The Pipe-Organ of Christ Church is the biggest in the Indian subcontinent and was erected in September 1899.
- Beautiful stained glass windows inside the Church, Shimla Travel Guide, Holiday Plans is a tour & travel company which plans trips to any location across India in any feasible budget with best customisation in lowest budget. Second Oldest church in North India,One of the enduring legacies of the British Raj.
- Embassy Restaurant, The Mall
- Dining Hall, The Mall
Customise with Holiday Plans!