- Famous playground and race-course in the name of Annadale.
- Located in a deep wide valley in the suburban village of Kaithu,West Shimla.
- An important centre of Anglo-Indian playful activities, amusement and entertainment.
- Lord William Beresford, the Military Secretary to Lord Dufferin expanded the ground to feature a pavilion for cricketers and a polo field for polo players.
- At present, the playground hosts army exercise and parades, sports and Dussehra festival celebrations,Shimla Travel Guide, Holiday Plans is a tour & travel company which plans trips to any location across India in any feasible budget with best customisation in lowest budget. Famous playground and race-course in the name of Annadale.
Customise with Holiday Plans!