Best time to plan : October to June
- Summer capital of British India.
- Set amidst beautiful hills and mystical woods.
- It is surrounded by pine deodar, oak and rhododendron forests.
- The snow-covered high-ranges, the valleys breathe whispering streams and swaying fields.
- Splendid colonial edifices, quaint cottages and charming walks.
How to reach here :
: Regular buses are available from Delhi , Chandigarh and Manali
: Kalka Railway Station (97 kms)
: Jubbarhatti Airport (22 km)
: NH-1 till Ambala and NH-22 afterwards
Places for Shopping :
- Mall Road
- Lakkad Bazar
Places to visit nearby :
- Chail (63 km)
- Solan (46 km)
- Kasauli (74 km)
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon