Why to visit?
- Literally stands for `grazing ground of camels`, which was actually the town`s condition, prior to becoming a fishing village.
- Renowned for the Zoroastrian Atash Behram fire temple.
- Udvada is famous for Parsi food.
- Major Places to visit: Atash Bahram fire temple, Udvada beach , Pardi
- This place of worship is the oldest still-functioning example of its kind.
- A paradise for food lovers!
- 150 km from Saputara
- Sunrise to Sunset (All days of the week)
- FREE Entry
- Rajavadi Restaurant