Best time to plan : September to March
Why to visit?
- Saputara meaning Adobe of Serpents, is the only hill station in Gujarat state.
- Serpents are integral part of the religion and culture of this region and is worshipped as Gods by the tribal’s of the area
- Beautiful hilly region enriched with enormous greenery.
- Offering tribal culture of a different sort
- Great trekking opportunities.
- Perfect getaway for eco lovers, wildlife enthusiasts and adventure sports lovers.
- As per Hindu mythology, Lord Ram spent his 11 years of exile in the dense forests of Saputara.
- Awesome climate of chilly air and the terrains covered with mists in the evenings.
How to reach?
- : Surat airport (156 km)
- : Waghai Railway Station (50 km)
- : 280 km from Mumbai (NH-3)
- : Buses from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Gujarat etc.
Places To Visit Nearby
- Shirdi (146 km)
- Daman (159 km)
- Khandala (168 km)
- Nasik (78 km)
- Silvassa (146 km)
- Bhandardara (155 km)
- Jawhar (157 km)
- Igatpuri ( 127 km)
Places To Shop
- Gandharvapur Artist Village
Places for long stay in Saputara
- Townview Point
- Lake Garden
- Waghai Botanical Garden
- Maharshi Sadafaldeo Dandakvan Ashram
- Forest Nursery
- Pandava Gufa
- Purna Wildlife Sanctuary
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon