The Eastern Gateway
- The four Gateways in Sanchi were constructed in 35 BC
- Beautifully depict the different facets of Lord Buddha's life.
- Shows the various stages of his journey, starting from his birth as a royal to his path of enlightenment
- Brilliant embellishments and carvings with intricate details can still be found on these structures which clearly show how they have stood the test of time
- Monji Kalyanji ,Prabhat Dall Mill Co.,Barai Pura Road
- Krishna Garden Restaurant
Customise with Holiday Plans!