- Hemispherical dome type structure whose crown has been truncated
- Built in the 3rd century , world famous
- A magnificent exemplar of not just Buddhist, Mauryan and Gupta art and architecture, but also of faith and reverence.
- Speaks tons about Sanchi's rich cultural and architectural magnificence
- A remainder of Sanchi's illustrious past & rich legacy of Buddhist philosophy.
- Beautifully carved and has highly embellished walls and gateways.
- 9.2 kms from Bus Stand Vidisha, Shastri Nagar
- Indians :Rs.10 per person
- Foreigners :Rs.250 per person
- Krishna Garden Restaurant
Customise with Holiday Plans!