- Erected in the 3rd century B.C.
- Consists of a shaft and a crown of four lions that stand back to back.
- Structure is infuenced by the Greco Buddhist style.
- Stands strong and appears newly built despite being centuries old.
- Resembles the Sarnath pillar a lot.
- Structural balance of the Ashoka Pillar is very admirable.
- Lions of the Ashoka Pillar do not support the wheel of law or Dharmachakra.
- Polish of the Ashoka Pillar is brilliant and shines to this day.
- Monji Kalyanji , Prabhat Dall Mill Co., Barai Pura Road
- Krishna Garden Restaurant
Customise with Holiday Plans!