Best time to plan :
- Famous for the Sanchi Stupa
- One of the UNESCO World heritage sites
- A Buddhist pilgrimage site
- The centre of Buddhist traditions
- Treasure for all history and archeology enthusiasts
- Famous for the ancient Stupas, monasteries and other remnants of the rich Buddhist culture
- The monuments record the genesis, efflorescence and decay of Buddhist art and architecture over a period of 1300 years(3rd BC to 12th century AD)
How to reach here :
: Sanchi Bus Stand
: Bhopal Railway Station
: Bhopal (Raja Bhoj Airport)
: 55 km from Bhopal
- Sanchi is safe for women.
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon