- Vashistha came here at River Ganga for suicide after death of his children.
- River Ganga refused his suicide. Arundhati (Wife of Vashistha) decided to stay here because she liked the atmosphere.
- Sage Vashistha meditated here.
- This cave is most beautiful place of meditation
- Vashistha was one of the Saptarishis (Seven Great Sages) in ancient India
- Vashistha was manas putra of Lord Brahma & Guru of Lord Ram
- 22.4 km from Rishikesh Railway Station
- Ramana’s Garden (2 km)
- German Bakery (3.5 km)
Customise with Holiday Plans!