- Situated bank of the holy river Ganges
- It is believed that the three streams of ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati are flowing together underground at this point
- it is believed that lord Krishna visited this holy spot when he was hurt by an arrow shot by Jara – A hunter.
- The main daily event of the attraction is the evening Aarti of goddess ganga also commonly called as “Maha Aarti“
- It is believed that bathing in Triveni rids you off your sins
- 1.5 km from Rishikesh Railway Station
- Neelam Restaurant (0.6 km)
- Sunrise Restaurant (0.7 km)
Customise with Holiday Plans!