- Situated on the banks of the holy river Ganges.
- An institution that serves as A museum for preserving the Hindu religious literature.
- From Vedas to Puranas, epics and more, there are many ancient books at this museum.
- The bhawan is a large complex, comprising several discourse halls and guest rooms
- Several paintings are displayed here , including the famous Gita Sandesh
- 15.2km from Rishikesh Railway Station
- Vishwas Restaurant (0.3 km)
- Tangram Garden (0.4 km)
Customise with Holiday Plans!