Jhula Devi Temple
- Cluster of numerous holy bells, which are tied to its walls
- Main deity of this temple is Goddess Durga
- Temple was built to seek Goddess Durga’s protection from the wild animals that inhabited this place
- Exquisite and the panoramic view of the far-off mountains and hills is enchanting
- "The Goddess" Appeared in a Shepherd's dream and asked him to dig up a particular place where he would find an idol and she wanted a temple to be constructed at that site.
- Oak Garden (0.6 km)
- West View Hotel (0.6 km)
Customise with Holiday Plans!