Best time to plan : July To March
- One of the Char Dham pilgrimage sites for Hindus.
- Beautiful and serene beaches.
- According to Hindu teachings, a pilgrimage of the temples of India is not considered complete without a journey to Puri.
- Holy land of Lord Jagannath.
- Chilika Lake : Irrawady Dolphins
How to reach here :
: Buses are available from Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar
: Puri Railway Station, Bhubaneshwar Rail Head(44 kms)
: Bhubaneshwar Airport (53 kms)
: NH 203 connects to Puri
Special offbeat places To Visit :
- Raghurajpur : Heritage Village of India
Nearby Places To Visit :
- Bhubaneshwar (44 kms)
- Konark (35 kms)
- Cuttack (85 kms)
Places To Shop :
- Swargadwar Market , New Marine Drive Road
- Nayak Plaza
- Sahoo Super Bazaar
- Grand Centre Market
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon