Shaniwar Wada Palace
- This stately mansion was originally built as the residence of the Peshwas.
- Once a seven storied structure was gutted by a fire in the palace.
- Outer walls, and the entrance with spikes to deter enemy elephants.
- All that remains now, are their stone plinths and the perimeter fortification wall.
- 2 km from Pune Junction Railway Station
- 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sound and light show every evening at 8:15 p.m.
- No Sound and light show on Wednesdays.
- Rs.5 (Indians)
- Rs. 125 (Foreigners)
- Rs.25 (Sound and Light Show)
- Good Luck Café , Deccan Gymkhana
- Hotel Shaurya , Sr.No.249, Kaspte Wasti, Mankar Chowk, Wakad Road
Customise with Holiday Plans!