Parvati Hill Temple
- A great place to seek divine intervention and discover your adventurous side!
- A good vantage point for enjoying city views
- Built in 1749 , a good example of the Maratha style of temple architecture
- Has four smaller temples, dedicated to Ganesha, Bhavani, Vishnu and Surya.
- 4 km from Pune Junction Railway Station
- 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Open All Days
- Raunak Sweets Shop No. 3, Ground Floor ,Near Dhandhekar Bridge
- Shreenath Sweet Home Sudam Kunj, Parvati Gaon ,Sudam Kunj
Customise with Holiday Plans!