Why to visit?
- Lies on the right bank of Ariyankuppam River, this is a Archaelogocal Site.
- The port town was inhabited by Romans, Cholas and French who left their mark on this wonderful place.
- Picturesque view resembling like the Garden of Eden with mangoes and orchards.
- A fishing colony was used as a port for trading with the Romans and the Greco-Romans.
- Find the remains of an 18th century French Jesuit Mission house here.
- Let History seep into your bones.
- 11 kms from Puducherry airport
- Sunrise to Sunset
- All days of the week
- FREE Entry
- energy home
- don Giovanni restaurant