Best time to plan : September to March
- Puducherry means ‘New Town’.
- Quiet place perfect for weekend getaway.
- Comprises of 4 coastal regions - ‘Puducherry, Karaikal, Mahe, Yanam’.
- Plan of the city is based on French grid pattern and features perpendicular street. (The French Rivera Of The East)
- See the grand colonial mansion, beautiful boulevards, endless stretches of beaches, blend of spiritual aura, Tamil culture.
- Cosmopolitan flair of many nationalities in a small but varied town.
- Nickname ‘Pondy’ sums up this shared feeling of belonging and having come home.
- Interesting fact – Half of the population of people in Puducherry holds dual citizenship of both France and India.
: Puducherry Airport at Lawspet, Karaikal Airport, closest is Chennai Airport[135kms],
: Villupuram Railway Junction
- Auroville boutiques- Selective merchandise.
- Goubert Market, Serenity beach bazaar, Mission street, Casablanca, Sunday market.
- Mahabalipuram [98kms]
- Chidambaram [74kms]
- Gingee fort [70kms]
- Karaikal [130kms]
- Thiruvannamalai [106kms]
- Keezhoor [22kms]
- Mandagapattu [57kms]
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon