- Believed to provide shelter to the Pandavas during their exile period
- Consists of 6 caves, one each for Yudhishtir, Bheem, Arjun, Nakul, Sahdev and Draupadi
- Archaeologists believe that these caves belong to the Gupta period
- Also became a shelter to some Buddhist monks in 1st century AD
- Thereafter it is considered to be religious by Buddhists as well.
- It is said that Arjuna in the guise of a eunuch taught music to Nagpati and wedded the daughter of Nagraj Vasu. Nagpanchemi mela is held annually.
- Open Garden Restaurant
- Golf View Restaurant , Welcome Heritage Golf View, Opposite Bus Stand
Customise with Holiday Plans!