Best time to plan : Throughout the year
- A cool shelter between green mountains.
- A lovely hill resort surrounded by the Satpura ranges.
- It gives any tourist a serene and memorable experience.
- Historic caves , beautiful monuments and waterfalls inhabit this scenic locale.
- Developed by Captain James Forsyth of the British Army, houses charming churches built in colonial style architecture.
- An exciting trekking destination
- It contains three wildlife conservation units, namely, Satpura National Park, Bori Sanctuary and Pachmarhi Sanctuary.
- A welcome break from the northern hill stations.
- Eeroded and broken down mountains that are not too high.
- Get high on nature in these environs and lose yourself in a placid ecstasy unique to Panchmarhi
How to reach here :
: Regular Buses from Bhopal, Hoshangabad, Nagpur, Pipariya and Chhindwara
: Pipariya (47 km)
: Bhopal Airport(195 kms)
: Self Drive
- Pachmarhi is a safe place for women.
Do's and Dont's:
- Travel within Pachmarhi in 4-wheelers, the cheapest way of visiting all tourist spots is to share the gypsies with fellow tourists.
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon