- Set of magnificent royal tombs of the Maharajas, placed on a platform and supported by the pillars.
- Charm of Chattris is best experienced when it is viewed from a narrow bridge on the opposite side of the river, from where the entire reflection of the tombs can be seen.
- Domes adorned with exquisite paintings, adding to the alluring appeal of Chattris .
- Best seen at dusk, when the birds reel above the children splashing at the river ghats.
- 1.3 km from Jahangir Mahal
- Turquoise Diner, Bundelkhand Riverside
- Betwa Tarang, Jehangir Mahal Road
Customise with Holiday Plans!