Best time to plan : July to March
- Situated on banks of river Betwa.
- Grand palaces, intricately carved temples and striking forts.
- A lot of historical significance.
- Orchha's old world charm casts a spell on tourists from all around the world.
- Medieval architecture of the palaces and temples.
How to reach here :
: Jhansi (16 km)
: Gwalior Airport (126 km)
: Self Drive : 171 kms from Khajuraho , 126 kms from Gwalior
- Orchha is a safe place for women.
Do's and Dont's:
- Bargaining while shopping is advisable.
- Head to Orchha Resort or to the Amar Mahal if you wish for a relaxing and soothing Ayurvedic massage(`500 - `2000). Yoga classes are also held here on a daily basis in the mornings.
- Rafting in the river Betwa is also possible and the rafting starts from the boat club. Tickets are arranged through MP tourism and are available at the Betwa retreat or at the Hotel Sheesh Mahal.(`1000 per hour or more per raft) - a single raft would take 1-6 persons.
- Indulge in swimming near the Boat club or near the boulder-strewn section near the Bundelkhand riverside.
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon